Between 2002 and 2011 I occupied a range of senior roles within the Mobile Aggregation/ third party mobile services sector for the leading and most successful companies in the UK and US markets – MX Telecom and OpenMarket (a division of Amdocs) respectively. Since late 2011, I have been providing business, legal and regulatory consultancy services for a range of organisations including application development companies, international payment companies, mobile content providers and trade organisations.
Key roles :
- Global Head of Legal and Regulatory, MX Telecom
- Head of Mobile Carrier Relationships and Commercial Development, MX Telecom
- Director of Market Development, UK and Europe, OpenMarket
- Twice elected Board Member of the UK’s pre-eminent industry body, AIME
- As well as specialisms of Legal, Regulatory and Carrier Relations, the Commercial and Market Development roles also incorporated responsibility for Strategic Business Development and the Account Management of key clients, Marketing and external representation of the business, and commercial management of the development of new Products.
Main areas of expertise:
- Mobile Marketing
- International Mobile Payments:
- Premium SMS, Voice, Video
- Direct Operator Billing
- Mobile Internet billing
- Web Billing
- In-Application billing
- Mobile Crediting
- Mobile Applications and Content Management Systems
- Emerging payment technologies and Mobile Network API’s.
- Mobile Network/ Carrier Policies
- Regulatory Compliance and Best Practice
- Copy Writing
Owing to my experience within the payments facilitator/ connectivity provider field, I also have broad ranging expertise of how companies within the following sectors can integrate and optimise their mobile strategies:
- Retail & E-tail
- Broadcast, Entertainment, Media & Agency
- Mobile Content
- Public Sector
- Application Developers
If your goals are mobile innovation, profit maximisation, cost reduction or incorporating compliance and best practice within your organisation, please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.